Friday 16 October 2015

Oh, brother (part 29) by Grant Harbison


Lord Dirgand came out of the tub
Clapped his hands and began to rub
He took deep breaths and his heart pulsated
When he thought of the veritable goddess that waited
The most exquisite beauty he’s ever seen in his life
That far surpassed the loveliness of his departed wife
He moved towards the bed and his newfound lover
And edged himself in under the cover
He reached to touch and his hand caressed
Thrilled by the awareness the she was already undressed
As his hand moved slowly to the desired spot
His carnal desire grew increasingly hot
But seconds later he was up like a shot
And yelled, “What are you and what are you not?”
“Pardon me, sire. Am I not what you desire?”
“Explain to me the best way you can. How can you be a woman and also a man?”
“I’m accustomed to that reaction of disbelief when people get to see what’s underneath. It’s nothing new, but I can assure you that I’m as normal as you. The only difference being is that I was born with two. There are so many things that we can do, but that decision is entirely up to you.”
“I don’t know if I must or if I mustn’t. Which part works and which part doesn’t?”
“Nothing I have is purely for show. Even that which protrudes has the ability to grow.”
“I don’t know whether to say yes or whether to say no.”
“If you never try you’ll never know.”
“I suppose I could give it a go.”
“A decision you will never rue. Now come to me and I’ll show you what I can do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment