Tuesday 30 August 2016

Oh, sister 42. (Memoirs of Nancy Trollop ix)


Oh, Robert’s face when ‘e saw me
It ‘ad looked like ‘e was ragin’ with jealousy
And I just loved Lord Montgomery’s supremacy
The way ‘e commanded me
To go and get Jeeves for a romp for three
That’s when Robert stormed out of the ‘ouse
The louse
Back to ‘is pet
Yvette
She might ‘ave ‘ad what I wanted to get
But I ‘eard Montgomery threaten to bring ‘er more shame
Robert only ‘ad ‘imself to blame
I anticipated ‘er pain
With the ‘ope that it would drive Robert insane
So I used me feminine powers of persuasion
Mentionin’ to ‘is Lordship about the seriousness of the situation
And told ‘im that for Robert’s insolence
There ‘ad to be consequence
That appealed to ‘is twisted mind
And ‘e said, “You are right, little whore. What do you have in mind?”
“Well, we both know where ‘e is weak,” I replied. “Maybe you should use ‘er if it’s vengeance that you seek.”
“And what would you have me do?” ‘e asked me. “It seems to me that you’ll derive pleasure from that too.”
“Robert was mine, you see,” I said. “She’s the one that took ‘im from me.”
I sensed some aggression
But ‘e softened and asked, “Why should I indulge your obsession?”
“Because I’m willin’ to do anythin’ you ask me to,” I whispered seductively. “Be your slave and do anythin’ for you.”
“Yes, I would like obedience and allegiance,” he said and commanded me to bend.
I winced as I felt ‘im penetrate me and pound my rear end
“I have a meeting at midnight,” he told me when ‘e came to the end. “I insist that you attend.”
I was led to a secret room later that night
It was so bloody creepy that I was shiverin’ with fright
And when I saw figures dressed in robes appear
Well, that just further exacerbated my fear
My ‘eart pounded
When me eyes adjusted to the dimness and I realised that I was surrounded
“Whore, do not falter!” Lord Montgomery shouted at me. “Remove your clothing and go to the alter!”
Tremblin’ in terror, I screamed, “I don’t understand!”
“Silence!” Montgomery shouted. “Obey my command!”
Just as I finished removin’ me gown
I was carried to the alter and forced to lie down
Four of them ‘eld me and I screamed for me life
When I saw ‘is Lordship ‘oldin’ a knife
“Will you renounce the light and darkness embrace?” Montgomery asked me and flashed the knife in front of my face.
I didn’t quite understand
But I knew that I ‘ad to agree to ‘is demand
Because if I didn’t I’d surely be dead
“Yes!” I cried and nodded me ‘ead.
“Then do what I tell you without hesitation,” he said. “Get down on the floor and prepare for initiation.”
Immediately I got down on me knees
For everyone present to do as they please

No comments:

Post a Comment